The sixth album of horror rocker Rob Zombie got an extraordinary long title - "The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser". Wow. And if you think about shorter song titles, wrong. Here is the tracklist:
1. The Last Of The Demons Defeated
2. Satanic Cyanide! The Killer Rocks On!
3. The Life And Times Of A Teenage Rock God
4. Well, Everybody’s Fucking In A U.F.O.
5. A Hearse Overturns With The Coffin Bursting Open
6. The Hideous Exhibitions Of A Dedicated Gore Whore
7. Medication For The Melancholy
8. In The Age Of The Consecrated Vampire We All Get High
9. Super-Doom-Hex-Gloom Part One
10. In The Bone Pile
11. Get Your Boots On! That’s The End Of Rock And Roll
The longplayer will be released on April 29th via Universal Music and you'll hear, next to Zombie himself, John 5 (guitar), Piggy D (bass) and Ginger Fish (drums) on this album.